Pears Road, Hounslow
Please sign in to vote.
As part of the redevelopment of Hounslow Town Primary School, we are proposing public realm improvements on Pears Road. We would like to get your views on a number of proposals, including:
- Permanently closing the emergency access outside the school on Pears Road by constructing a raised shared pedestrian and cycle area
- Installing dropped kerbs and bollards at both ends of the new raised area to provide cycle access and prevent vehicle access
- Implementing “School Keep Clear” markings and parking restrictions at the school entrance at the western end of the closure to prevent obstructive parking.
- Re-paving some sections of footway and removing pedestrian guardrail to reduce clutter and improve the public realm
- Installing cycle stands to provide parking for cyclists